Friday, September 12, 2008

A historical perspective of Palin's interview

Wow...I just read a post comment that suggested Palin's interview was better than any of Obama's.Her 1 interview with EXTREMELY DANGEROUS CONNOTATIONS that shows absolutely no comprehensive knowledge of the history of the 20th century (and comprehensive understanding of 20th century history should be expected by any of these candidates) against the thousands given by Obama. His accessability has been so impressive for almost two years.

WOW!!!I'm really scared, not that we will lose, because of these next few days I am clear we won't. It's just scary that the direction of regression and war is what the R (for Rove) campaign and the Republican party wants us to support. As a Dem, I always respected the Reps, although I fiercely disagree with them on many issues.

But the past eight years, I KNOW there must be some Reps who are embarassed by this, this NEW REPUBLICAN PARTY has undermined their party and distorted their ideals. GWB really messed you guys up.But most of all I am disappointed in J McCain. I thought he could do better and be better than this, THE MAVERICK, a shame he decided to run with the Bush card. It's embarrassing. Look at what the foreign press is saying about us.

Making passing comments about pressuring nuclear powers is NOT A GOOD MOVE. Let's fight terrorism and the Cold War, but make it HOT this time. Fairly unfair to the military AND the American people.Country first? Then PLEASE vote Obama.

No comments: